Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Private Swimming Lessons!

Allison June started her swimming lessons Monday night. She is such a social butterfly that I signed her up for private lessons instead of group lessons. She talks too much to pay attention in a group..gee wonder where she gets that from? Her teacher is Ms. Kelly and after her first lesson said she did great! Allison June didn't want to stop swimming. She's looking forward to her next one this evening. Hopefully she will get the hang of it before our Michigan trip. Has anyone checked the lake temp. or do we not want to know?


1 comment:

Traci said...

From what I hear from Teri, I don't think we want to know. Hint: Brrrrr

The good news is, she's hoping with the cold water, less swimmer's itch. That would be a definite bonus.

When talking to Cari, aka: domestic godess, she wants us all over for a potluck cookout at her place. Hamburgs/Hotdogs and potato salad she's making, my mom is making baked beans, and I'm on dessert duty (strawberry/poundcake stuff). I'll send you an email, cause I'm inviting our family over to your beach house on 4th of July, we can potluck, grill, swim and hopefully watch the fireworks!