I have been having the time of my life watching Allison June gain courage to swim. We went to a friends pool Friday after work and it was so much fun! Hot, but fun. AJM asked me to get her goggles out of the pool bag and I told her she needed to get out with me. She gave me this look and said, "Maaaaaaaam (mom), I'll be ok really. Ms. Carin is in the water and she'll grab me if something happens". Guess I'm clingy. Anyways, there is no fear of water anymore. Check out these cute shots. I'm thinking of purchasing a wetsuit for Michigan to keep her in the water during our trip, but what about me? I can turn blue too ya know.
Love this shot!
She snagged Ms. Carin's floaty!

Elizabeth Grace Iager, Andrew and AJM having a blast at the pool
1 comment:
Great pictures, yep, she looks like she loves the water! Our to-be 2 yr old granddaughter is literally a fish, she puts those arm floaties on, and she's kicking all over the pool!! she doesn't like to be splashed though, and she lets you know it! Our 5 yr old grandson, is just this year braving the shallow end without floaties, but he's not to fond of the deep end (not enough confidence in his abilities yet). It's fun to watch them be "daring" and go a little further, and a little further..... Have FUN!!
Post a Comment