
I'm one proud mamma and I have to tell you all about it!
Yesterday was Allison June's Preschool Graduation. It was held at a local church. In Wake county they don't have Kindergarten Graduations, so it's really nice that her teacher coordinated this program. They had caps and gowns and diplomas and the works! Attendees: Me, Ken, Nana, Bapa, Jennifer, Emily, Liz, Erica, Sue, Abigail, Lauren, William and GranMary drove 2 hours to watch the celebration! Afterwards we went back to Jen's to play a bit before dinner and then we went to Milton's Pizza to continue celebrating! Boy, we sure were tired last night and this morning!
This is the first part of the program before the cap and gown ceremony. Look who's eyeballing the Hershey kisses - hee, hee.

This is the packed room full of family and friends.

This is the packed room full of family and friends.
My camera battery died in the middle of the program. I borrowed Mary's camera, so look forward to more pictures soon!




1 comment:
I can't wait to see her, she is getting so grown up. I'm getting quite excited about vacation, less than 3 weeks for us!!
Post a Comment