Friday, June 20, 2008

Swimming lessons are over - bummer!

Last night was the last of the swimming lessons for Allison June. I have seen such an improvement in her even with only 6 lessons. She can swim half the length of the pool and is coming in and out of the water. She is doing great a treading water too. She is a very determined little kid.

She really wants to earn her yellow band at the Y pool and be able to go down the big slide. The requirements are to swim half the length of the pool and tread water for 30 seconds. She's on her way! I can't wait too because mommies can go down the slide, so will be going together 100 times a day I'm sure :)

It's so much fun swimming with her - I'm just so crazy excited about our lives together right now. The fun has only just begun!

No comments: