Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friday Night Swim!

Jennifer and Chris' neighbors, Jill and Danny invited tons of folks to their house again for the weekly Friday night swim. It was so much fun.

AJM and I had our "short" haircuts at 6pm on Friday, ate sandwiches in the car and headed over for swimming. There were tons of kids and adults, everyone chatting and playing in the pool. It was great. Jen's other neighbor Tracey was the DJ with Danny's remote and all of the girl's were up on the wall performing to the music. It was a little scary seeing them dance so "well".

It was hard to get AJM out of the pool. She is such a fish now - always wants to be in the water. I had no concept of the time until we were in the car heading home - yikes - 9:20pm!

Oh well, it was worth the company to stay out late. We were invited back again for the next Friday night swim, however we will have to wait a few weeks because we are heading to Michigan in almost EXACTLY 7 days. I believe I will just be getting up to shower at this SAME time - 3:08am.

Had lots on my mind I guess?!?!? Can't sleep. I even woke Drakie up to hang out and pet him. He just groaned and rolled over - I can take a hint. I went to the Webkinz site to kill some time and hopefully get a little sleepy and my luck they were down for maintenance - ugh. So here I am typing a away. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: