Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Prayin' for Snow in May?


I am being truthful here, so please believe me.
I was making dinner the other night and came out of the kitchen to tell Allison June she had just a few minutes before dinner and this was the site I bummed into. She wasn't outside yet, but had been in the hall closet putting on EVERY coat, sweater jacket and scarf she could find. I started laughing and asked what she was doing. She said she was praying it would snow. I think it was well into the 80's that day so surely she was sweating. We counted 8 coats, mitten, scarf and of course the sun/snow glasses. I just couldn't stop laughing. It was great timing too because Nana and Bapa were coming by to say hello.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Next winter she can come up here for a couple weeks. That is all it took for Ali and Jordan. They were done with winter. But they got to go home...LOL

She looks hilarious!

mabes said...

Oh I'm thinking she might want to stay with you...plus you have a cat AND a dog...I won't have a cat due to allergies.