I just got back from joining the Y. Allison June and I even have plans to go tomorrow! The outdoor pool is opening and we are so there! She is very interested in swimming now. She will even go under the water. I think she wasn't too interested before because she knew she was a whole lot faster on land than water! ha, ha.
If I leave early today, I plan to run to the market to purchase the makings for spaghetti and invite the "rents" over - that would be the pa-rents. If I don't leave early, then we are all eating out! Friday nights are most always eat out nights.
I need to spend time tonight making sure my bathing suit fits - yikes! I just keep growing out of them ya know??!? Another reason to join the Y - exercise. Get this, they even have an exercise class for Allison June. She would totally love that!
So after we sleep in tomorrow, we are off to picnic at the pool.
I do need to work in the yard this weekend too. I am having a pizza party to celebrate the Pre-K graduates at our house Saturday, June 7th. I am not having all of the class, just a few of Allison June's close friends and of course our family. I have tons of decorations and am going to start decorating the night before she actually graduates to surprise her the next morning!
The graduation date is Tuesday, June 3rd at 2pm. I am taking the whole day off work and helping her teacher decorate and set up. Then Jen, Emily, Liz, mom, dad, Aunt Sue (Ken's sister-in-law), her 3 kids, Ken and his mom are all coming to the graduation ceremony. Allison June will be so surprised! Then afterwards they are having a reception and then we are all going to Milton's pizza for an early dinner.
After Allison June graduates, she will continue to go to the day care. Her year around school doesn't start until August 4th. She is enrolled in the Summer Camp at the day care. They go on field trips just about everyday!
Well, back to work! I'll post pictures later this weekend! Have a safe one!
One year later, some things do not change
10 years ago



1 comment:
Pre-K Graduation! Man, they grow up fast!! Sounds like a Big, Fun day!! Give her a hug for the Texas cousins!!
Post a Comment