Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dance Recital at school


Ms. Rebecca is their instructor/ teacher

Today was Allison June's dance recital at her school (day care). They have an "observation" twice a year for parents and family to attend to see what they have learned in class. It's really nice because the dance company actually comes to the school once a week for the class and I don't have take her or pick her up! The kids did a great job! They were a little wild because of all the parents there, but in the end it was cute! I wish I had been able to get a shot of Allison June on her tip-toes...literally she was on the very top of her toes..I asked her teacher how she did that - hee, hee. Her teacher said she hopes I will continue dance somewhere else after she leaves day care because she can tell she really enjoys it.

Allison June and Kristen



It's almost Friday and you know what that means? A long weekend!! Woohoo--late night Disney movies and sleepin' in - we are psyched!



























No comments: