Back to Blogging...
I have had many family and friends ask over the past 6 months if I've bagged the blog...well so many things seem to have taken priority. I'm still very sad about my dad...today's actually a tough day for some reason, but going to see Allison June at gymnastics will brighten my day! I guess when you're a kid even as an adult you just never really thing about your parents aging. Although my dad wasn't that old, his younger years seem to catchup to him. I admire my dad and all that he over came in his almost 68 years of life. And as the months pass me and my family keep finding out how much of an impact my dad had on other people; whether they were close friends and family or just a person he encountered at the grocery store. My dad was amazing and we miss him so much!
So much has happened in the past six months that I think only photos can describe vs. my hand hurting, but I'll do my best.
Let's see ~ 6 months ago would have been...September 2008, so I will draf out the photos from that time and see if I can start over! ha.
Here ya go....Starting off with me and my best buddy! Sir Francis Drake of the Glen, Sugar Bear, Buddy, DR, Drakie, SIR FRANCIS! (that's when I'm made at him), Boo-Boo, Little Man, Old Man...the list goes on




1 comment:
Sooz, Love seeing the blog back!! I miss uncle John too, and I wonder why it happened, but I figure the man upstairs needed his company for his gentle humor & his cooking! and those thoughts provide me some comfort!
Drake is such a pretty color. Rocky has pretty coloring as well, and looks like a deer (only a deer with an attitude!). Poor Rocky, I've learned to bag the cookies sooner now, so he can't eat 3 dozen at a time! :-)
Post a Comment