Ok, Ok I'm back!!! Relatives, it's time to back-off!!! hee, hee.
You all probably thought I would post our Michigan vacation photos...HA fooled ya. Nope, it's all about ME for starters. My pre-birthday weekend was fun and Monday was even better.
Over the weekend, AJM and I hung out at home, played at the Y pool and played with her cousins. But the most fun was going to a Mommy and Me scrapbook session at my Creative Memory consultant, Nancy's house. I didn't bring enough pictures for both of us, so I just let Allison June make the album and I prepped my album without pictures. She wouldn't let me see the final product. She said she had to wrap it up and would give it to me on my "real" birthday. I opened it on Monday and she did a fabulous job! I love it.

She also gave me a wonderful stepping stone for my "future" garden. It has her hand print in it and her initials with lots of pretty star stones pressed into the concrete. I cried when she gave to me. Special, special, special.
Monday, I received lots of singing and cards and Happy Birthday's - it was great! When to Mi-Mi's cafe for lunch with AJM, Mom and Dad and opened a few gifts. Mom gave me a wonderful silver cross that she found in Michigan and a cooking pot (I asked for new pots). Allison June looked at me from across the restaurant table with this "look" and said, "You asked for a "pot" for your birthday?" I think she asked me twice...it was hilarious!
Allison June was staying with Nana Monday afternoon (since I pulled her out of day care H*#L) and they brought me a dozen pink roses! It was so sweet. She even signed the card herself. I gave her one to take with her for the rest of the day because she was sort of sad to leave me.
My friend at work sent me an Edible Art bouquet ~ what a great surprise! I had not had one before. It was a great snack for all of us that afternoon.


For dinner, we met Sherrie and Hallie at my fav. restaurant Dos Taquito's. Of course she had them sing to me and then someone shoved a shot in my face! I have no clue what it was but it was good! Then we "had" to order dessert ~ Khalua Flan and Fried Ice Cream - oh fabulous! There goes my Weight Watchers plan. Oh well, you only have one birthday a year right? hee, hee.
You all probably thought I would post our Michigan vacation photos...HA fooled ya. Nope, it's all about ME for starters. My pre-birthday weekend was fun and Monday was even better.
Over the weekend, AJM and I hung out at home, played at the Y pool and played with her cousins. But the most fun was going to a Mommy and Me scrapbook session at my Creative Memory consultant, Nancy's house. I didn't bring enough pictures for both of us, so I just let Allison June make the album and I prepped my album without pictures. She wouldn't let me see the final product. She said she had to wrap it up and would give it to me on my "real" birthday. I opened it on Monday and she did a fabulous job! I love it.

She also gave me a wonderful stepping stone for my "future" garden. It has her hand print in it and her initials with lots of pretty star stones pressed into the concrete. I cried when she gave to me. Special, special, special.
Monday, I received lots of singing and cards and Happy Birthday's - it was great! When to Mi-Mi's cafe for lunch with AJM, Mom and Dad and opened a few gifts. Mom gave me a wonderful silver cross that she found in Michigan and a cooking pot (I asked for new pots). Allison June looked at me from across the restaurant table with this "look" and said, "You asked for a "pot" for your birthday?" I think she asked me twice...it was hilarious!
Allison June was staying with Nana Monday afternoon (since I pulled her out of day care H*#L) and they brought me a dozen pink roses! It was so sweet. She even signed the card herself. I gave her one to take with her for the rest of the day because she was sort of sad to leave me.
My friend at work sent me an Edible Art bouquet ~ what a great surprise! I had not had one before. It was a great snack for all of us that afternoon.


For dinner, we met Sherrie and Hallie at my fav. restaurant Dos Taquito's. Of course she had them sing to me and then someone shoved a shot in my face! I have no clue what it was but it was good! Then we "had" to order dessert ~ Khalua Flan and Fried Ice Cream - oh fabulous! There goes my Weight Watchers plan. Oh well, you only have one birthday a year right? hee, hee.






3 comments:
You drank a green shot?! You're brave girl!
Bout time you posted something you slacker! LOL
Happy belated birthday!!!
Did you see my Back Off relatives? hee,hee.
Hey there Sooz, great pictures, can't wait to see the Michigan photos!!
summertime at the daycares are always CRAZY, the school kids are there which raise the noise level, and they just have all that pent up energy! AJM's probably having more fun being out of there!
Post a Comment