Today is a terrific rainy day Monday! Wow, the rain is fantastic except for the possible chance of flooding, we pray to the Rain God ever since the drought. I looked forward to vacations even more with the thoughts of taking a long, hot shower and not feeling too guilty.
We had a great weekend just being together and enjoying our time with friends.
Friday night AJM and I just vegged out, watched movies and ate dinner in the family room!
Saturday we did some more veggin'!!! We ate pops and planted flowers in the front yard and just enjoyed hangin' out together. Saturday evening we went to the Iager's house to meet the newest members of their family. See attached photos of Buddy and Sandy.
John Iager made the most wonderful meatballs - it was truly a "feel-good" meal. Carin and I were just about asleep afterwards. I think John did go to sleep!!
While Allison June and Elizabeth Grace played, Carin and I watched the pups play. Drakie was so nicely behaved. Buddy wanted Drake to play so bad that he kept barking at him and jumping up on him. After 3 hours Drake did have to let Buddy know he'd had enough, thank goodness Drake only raised his voice and not his paw! Allison June wanted to trade Drake for Sandy. Sandy would just sit in Allison June's lap and let her pet her as long as she wanted. They are both awesome pups - for pups!
Sunday we had Hallie over to play outside while I worked in the backyard. Mann, it's so gross back there. I found a serious ant "camp" in the play area along with a million worms. Allison June and Hallie thought it was great to pickup and count how many worms they found. They kept continuously asking me if I wanted to play and I kept gracously declining - yuck. I'll pick up most anything else except worms. bleck.
We had a great weekend just being together and enjoying our time with friends.
Friday night AJM and I just vegged out, watched movies and ate dinner in the family room!
Saturday we did some more veggin'!!! We ate pops and planted flowers in the front yard and just enjoyed hangin' out together. Saturday evening we went to the Iager's house to meet the newest members of their family. See attached photos of Buddy and Sandy.
John Iager made the most wonderful meatballs - it was truly a "feel-good" meal. Carin and I were just about asleep afterwards. I think John did go to sleep!!
While Allison June and Elizabeth Grace played, Carin and I watched the pups play. Drakie was so nicely behaved. Buddy wanted Drake to play so bad that he kept barking at him and jumping up on him. After 3 hours Drake did have to let Buddy know he'd had enough, thank goodness Drake only raised his voice and not his paw! Allison June wanted to trade Drake for Sandy. Sandy would just sit in Allison June's lap and let her pet her as long as she wanted. They are both awesome pups - for pups!
Sunday we had Hallie over to play outside while I worked in the backyard. Mann, it's so gross back there. I found a serious ant "camp" in the play area along with a million worms. Allison June and Hallie thought it was great to pickup and count how many worms they found. They kept continuously asking me if I wanted to play and I kept gracously declining - yuck. I'll pick up most anything else except worms. bleck.



1 comment:
Sounds fun! Can't wait to see the photos of drake and the pups playing. do you have a shot of sandy in her lap? sounds precious!
Post a Comment